Over in Palm Beach, just a little over an hour north of Miami is the Flagler Museum. This fifty-five room Beaux Arts estate known, also known as Whitehall, was a wedding present from Henry Flagler for his wife, Mary Lily Kenan. The home later become Florida’s first museum. If you have thoughts of spending the day in Palm Beach you will surely want to take a tour of this magnificent estate. Before you visit though, take just a moment to read the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save just a little extra money on your admission and tour costs, which includes access to Whitehall, the Flagler Kenan Pavilion, historic Railcar No. 91, and the Museum grounds. In addition to these tips you may also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Palm Beach Flagler Museum listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Become a member of the Palm Beach Flagler Museum. A family membership actually pays for itself in just 3 visits. Plus you get discounts on the Whitehall Lecture Series as well as 10% off at the museum store.
- If you become a Sustaining Member of the Flagler Museum you will also get $2 off lunch at Café des Beaux-Arts.
- Be sure to sign up for the Flagler Museum email notifications and / or follow them on Facebook and Twitter for news updates, promotions, events and more at the Palm Beach Flagler Museum.
- If you are already a member of the Flagler Museum be sure to enter MEMBER into the discount code box and click SUBMIT when purchasing your tickets online for additional members only discounts.
- For more staycation savings you may also want to check out sites like the Coupon Guide. They offer a lot of coupons as well as money saving tips for attractions in the Miami and South Florida area and beyond.