One place you might consider going to on your Miami staycation is over to Delray Beach to see the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens. The museum features Japanese art or unusual objects of everyday life from both the past and the present. The gardens feature 6 famous Japanese inspired designs. There’s also special events held throughout the year including Japanese inspired performances, festivals, and family activities. Now before you take the family over to the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens, be sure to take a moment to read the tips listed below. They should help you to save just a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find the latest known coupons for the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Check the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have offered deals with savings of 50% on admission to the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens.
- Get the Miami Entertainment Book. It has thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts to area attractions, dining, shopping and more including buy 1 get 1 free coupons for the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens.
- If you are a senior 65 years or older, just mention this at the time of ticket purchase and you will save $1 off your general admission cost.
- If you are a student, just show your student ID and you will save $5 off your admission to the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens.
- Become a member of the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens. A dual membership actually pays for itself in less than 4 visits.
- Be sure to sign up for the e-news newsletter and / or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or YouTube. They often send out announcements of upcoming events and sometimes coupons that are exclusive to their subscribers and followers.
- For more staycation savings check out sites like the Coupon Guide which posts a lot of coupons and money saving tips for Miami area attractions and beyond.