Arguably one of the top attractions in the Miami area is the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, which is located on South Miami Avenue. It’s a National Historic Landmark so is an absolute must for any staycation plans. The museum is open daily except for Tuesdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. See collections from the estate spanning more than 2,000 years. There’s also programs and events held throughout the year. Just check the calendar to see what is coming up. And before you take the family over to the Vizcaya Museum, be sure to take a moment to read the tips listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your admission. In addition to that you may also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Vizcaya Museum listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Get the Go Miami Card which saves you up to 55% on admission to the top 36 attractions in the Miami area including admission to the Vizcaya Museum.
- If you are a senior, just mention this at the ticket window and you will get $3 off of your Vizcaya Museum general admission ticket.
- Students can also save $3 off their admission to the Vizcaya Museum with a valid student ID.
- Become a member of the Vizcaya Museum. A family membership actually pays for itself in less than 4 visits.
- Check with the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau as they often offer coupons for many of the area attractions. During special periods they will offer buy 1 get 1 free coupons for the Vizcaya Museum.
- If you are a member of AAA, check with your local AAA office to see if they are offering a discount on tickets to the Vizcaya Museum. They have done so in the past.
- Be sure to follow the Vizcaya Museum on Facebook and Twitter as they will keep you informed of all of the latest news, events, and promotions.
- If you are a member of the National Trust for Historic Preservation just mention this and show your card and you will get $2 off your admission to the Vizcaya Museum.